Hacking a flute!

Yesterday me and my mate Isaac spent almost the whole day working on our AlgoRhytms project. As the first toy instrument (the drumkit) is already done, we decided to start with a second one. So we spent the day hacking a flute.

As you can see in the video it worked, so we are almost there! Next steps are gonna be making the instruments look nice (product design), improving the sound triggering system in Flash and developing the online connection. We are quite close to finish it, such an exciting moment! 😀

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s